Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Hi everypuggy,

Just wanted to say happy Mother's day to all the Mothers out theres.
I want to say a special Happy 1st Mother's Day to my Pug Luvs Tuni's... Momma!!!



Why not stop by their blog and wish her a Happy 1st!


Now, I better get over theres and help mum plant her impatients...

looks like she needs someone to direct her about where to place thems.


Winston Wilburs

6 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms of four and two-legged Beings! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy mothers day to your mum too Winston, and we love Tuni's moms blog and their cute little baby brudder as well

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's day! Love your header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's day! Love your header!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Winston! Happy Mothers day to your mom too!

    Hugs
    Tuni Woons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Moms Day to your mom Winston!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers