Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Groundpug Day!

Hello everypuggy,

It is February 2.

You all know what that means, right?



Well........

Today is.....


















GroundPug Day!

Will he see his shadow or not?

How many more weeks of Winter?


I am hoping for Spring very soon!
Tah Tah for nows

Winston Woodchuck Groundpug!

10 comments:

  1. You are the cutest ground pug Ive ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy "Groundpug Day" hee,Hee! I hope the spring comes fast, its really cold here in Wales but the tiny daffodil buds are popping out from the earth so spring is deffo on the way!!! Love and Pug Hugs from Frank xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're still waiting for Manitoba Merv to make an appearance. He's a late riser, so I told Poppy to stand in for him. She's not scared of anything.
    Licks,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your picture looks much better than that ugly thing we saw on tv this morning ... 6 more weeks of winter! But if we keep having the weather we're been having mama said it won't be so bad - it's supposed to be 50 today! Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster & Liberty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehee! Winston, you are so funny!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Winston!!
    Do you have your own groundpug woodchuck?
    look at those teeth!
    What was the verdict?
    I giggle every time I look at that pug hog
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious picture of the Groundpug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BOL! You don't want to know what the temperature here has been. Let's just say, there has been no snow and the mosquitoes have started to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAHAHA! Terrifying AND hilarious! Oh, Wonston, you'll have to wear that for Howloween this year.
    Lots of love,
    Lola Pug

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAHAHAHA WInston you are so funny.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers