Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Saturday, September 03, 2011

Pug Meet in Washingmachine state

Hi everypuggy

Last weekend Mum and I wents to Bellingham in Washingmachine state for Pug Meet.
 Tuni's mom organized this meet up.

I arrived a little lates as Mum got lost trying to find the entrance to the park.
Ok so here are the photos.......

Upon arrival I meet Sequoia.
(Tuni & Emma didn't make its. They stayed homes to sleep.)

Hey Sequoia gets outta theres!!!!
That is my backpack!

Pft always looking for food...... shesh Sequoia!!

Me with Marge

 Gomez... he is a big pug like me! He is also 13!!

We headed to the lake for some cool down time, Doug tries his paw at swimming.

Me and Gomez

Another late comer.... and for goodness sakes Mum can't remember this pug's name!!!

After the meet Mum and I headed to La Conner for some lunch.
Here I am hanging outs while Mum has ice cream cone.

Heading back to the car we turned the corner and met this dude...
Parker Pug!
He was pawsome and his momma shared her steak with us!!!!!
She was having dinner outside her sister's restaurant.
The sister mades steak just for Parker!

It was a totally funs day. We headed back across the border just after dinner.
Come on Mum gets in the car and start that air conditioning!

Although Tuni didn't makes it to the meet up I did give her mom a little something to give to Tuni.
This is a picture I nabbed from her blog....
See the present I gaves her....
To find outs what was in that shell click the text belows.

 
 Ah I am a pug in luvs!

Winston Wilbur

4 comments:

  1. Winston, that meet-up looked like a lot of fun. I can't blame Sequoia for snooping in your backpack. I'd be on the hunt for food too. So, you probably will guess that my favorite part of your day was the steak! YUMMY! Have a great weekend!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute you meet another pug....and you got steak! Sequoia's mouth is already watering. I will be there next time for sure Winston, I'm not letting Mom leave me home anymore.

    Hugs
    Tuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Winston!!
    That was a auper Pug Meetup!! It look like you had a great time!!! Love Tuni's gift!!
    Bechos
    Spongy, Licky & Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi winston!
    oh what a fabulous pug meet up!
    we so wish we lived closer so we could come too!
    we loved all of your photos!

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers