Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

I've got (e-)mail!

Hello everypuggy,

I got my very own email today!
(this is a pic from my archives.... a letter from Tuni
thought it was appropriate for today's Email post!)

 Mum opened the email and found this letter was addressed to ME!!!.


"Hello Winston,

I have enjoyed reading all about your adventures on your blog website.  You are one busy pug.  If you ever have a free moment come check me out at:


The Misadventures of Riggs the Pug – http://riggsthepug.blogspot.com


I would love to have you as a follower if you find my blog worthwhile.
"

Wow! eh!

I immediately kicked Mum of the computer and went right on over to Riggs' blog.

Isn't he super cute??????
This is my newest friend..... Riggs


Why not stop on over at his blog and tell him "Winston sent yous"

Winston Wilbur

11 comments:

  1. Heehee! He is super cutes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Winston! I don't mean to rain on your parade, but I got that same (word for word...except it said Hello Payton instead of Hello Winston...heehee) email. Riggs is pretty darned cute though, huh?
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making new friends is always so exciting!!! I can't wait to meet him!!

    ~hugs~

    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winston,

    Thank you buddy. Glad to have you as a new friend. I can not figure out how to send my chewed up Nylabone through this computer device. Mama says it does not work like that. What does she know she is human. I will figure it out somehow.

    Take Care,
    Your new buddy Riggs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Riggs stopped by my bloggie, too! He looks super cool and he has allergies just like me. It's so nice to have new friends!

    Tiffy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola Chicos!!!
    We are going to say Hola to Riggs!
    Have a nice Winston, Tikka, Kizzy and Mom!!
    Bechos
    Spongy & Licky

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is one funny pug! We are heading over now!

    Tuni sends many hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is very very cute! We are going to check the blog now

    ReplyDelete
  9. And ,,,,
    Riggs is my new friend too!
    He is adorable, and I said "lets be friends"!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh riggs is a cutie patootie!
    we love making new friends!
    thanks winston!
    xoxoxo
    a & m

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous06:47

    Hahaha! Riggs! Maybe we should rename you Norma Desmond! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers