Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Being taken for a walk!

Morning everypuggy!

Yesterday I wents to Burnaby Central Park for a walk.
Central Park is Dickens' most favourite park to walk,
but he was up at Whistler so I went solo.
Or.......

solo until we ran into this cute little girl!

This is Marley. She is 4 months old.

Cute eh?

We chatted for a bits then it was time to carry on, on our walk.
That is when Marley decided that she wanted to take me for a walk!!

Check out the video....


Mum told Marley all abouts the Burnaby Pug Group so I hopes to meet her again soon.

Winston Wilburs

9 comments:

  1. Aww Marley is so cute....and tiny!

    ♥ Oisín

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:39

    OMP. Puppies drive me crazy, too. Hope you survived your ordeal, Winston!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Marley is so cute, and Winston, you were being so nice to her. Hope you guys meet again soon.
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good helper Marley is. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winston she a cutie pie!!! It is always so fun to run into other pugs when your out on an adventure!

    Hugs
    Tuni and the others....heee heee! Ok ok Sequoia and Emma too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so cute! Don't you just love puppies!

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie! She sure has your number.
    Licks,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta love pug puppies. Winston is so gentle and calm with her. Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMP ... it looks like Marley had a lot of fun hanging out with you! Hopefully you will get to "play" together again - soon! LOL!!! Pug Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers