Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Saturday at the movies - They have got me surrounded!


Hope you enjoyed the show!
Winston Wilburs

9 comments:

  1. Oh Winston you is so funny. Are those Canadian Geese? Cos I has never seen any geese like that befores :)

    Love
    Oisín

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Winston! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Be careful with those geese!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Funnies dude,
    watch out for 'dem poops

    laters,
    Anakin Man

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Winston!!
    Ohh my how brave you are!!
    Bechos
    Spongy & Licky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Winston,
    Mommy was going OMG OMG! What park does yous walk in? She thinks that's where her and Daddy walked Kokanee (the dog before Bob and Sam) when they lived in Vancouver.!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, so we have a question...since you live in Canada...do you still call them CANADIAN geese??? Mom wonders about dumb stuff like this!

    Dude...you have the waggiest tongue!

    It looks like you had fun at the park, buddy!

    Love,
    S-Dog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeepers,, you must look out so those geese don't bite your nose off.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Winston Woons be careful those birdies are trying to steal you ball!!! Ok maybes not but who knows maybe they likes a good game of fetch too. Enjoy the sunshine todays.

    Hugs
    Tuni Woons

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Winston,

    Oh my goodness, Canadian Geese. You are so lucky to get to see them. If I was there, I would be using my bionic knees to chase them.

    Hugs,
    Suki

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers