Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Remembering the memory

Mum and I were surfing through my our blog the other day.
Looking at past posts and remembering the memory.

Here is one from Sept 2009

Dad and I went to pick up Mum from a lecture she went to.
It was with the Dalai Lama.
As we were walking back to the car we stopped at a crowd of peoples.
Dad picked me ups so I could see

I will never forgets seeing His Holiness in pugson!
Mum tooks a picture as he bowed toward me.
I feel so luckys and honoured.

This has been a blast from the past 
by
Winston Wilburs


6 comments:

  1. I feel so lucky and honored for you, Winston! I can't believe your mum went to see His Holiness in person. She is so lucky.

    Tiffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! Yous actually saw him in person! The Dali Lama is my hero! Thanks for sharing!!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Winston,
    you are blessed, by the Dalai Lama himself. Thank you for reminiscing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Winston and your mama for sharing this wonderful memory with us..
    It is good to remember,, those special moments,,,
    To be blessed by Dalai Lama is awsome
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....that is the most unusual looking Llama we've ever seen! Did it spit at you?

    Love,
    S-Dog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you met the Dalai Lama.
    He came here to Ireland on the 13th of April but mummy couldn't go cos she had school :(

    We both hopes that we can meet him someday :)

    Love
    Oisín
    x

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers