Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Our 217th post!

Hi everypuggy,

There is really nothing specials abouts 217!
I pugsonally thinks that celebratings 200 or 215 is a much betters idea then
Mum deciding to pick 217.

 she couldn't waits til 220
NO.... she decided to posts about 217!

We just wanted to posts this really cute picture of me and Dickens and well,
Mum didn't have much to say along with the photo......
So whats does Mum do? she decides "let's announce our 217th"

(she couldn't have just done a Wordless Thursday????!!!)

Anyways as 217 isn't really a significant numbers...
I nows end this post with a pair of cute bookends.

**Whispers**
(really Mum! this is the most bizarre post we have ever dones. Bookends and 217th post!!!!
peeps are gonna thinks we have lost its!)

Um..... that is all for now folks

**Mutters**
(shesh... my Mum is odd sometimes)

Winston Wilburs

8 comments:

  1. Hola Chicos!!
    Fisrt of all
    Happy 217 Post (probable because tomorrow is the 17th)
    Second thind Muchas Muchas Thank YOU!!
    We got your present all the from Canada!!!Everything arrive perfectly, will bew posting probaly on weekend,( La Mamma making tutu flower)
    We love the BOokends!
    Bechos
    Spongy & Licky

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 217th!!!! YAY!!! ***balloons and confetti flying***

    OMG...you and your buddy Dickens are SO freakin' cuuuute together!!!! You TOTALLY look like bookends!

    Now go party it up for your 217th!

    Love,
    S-Dog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Winston, we'll take any excuse we can get for a post about you cuties! :) P.S. Thanks so much for the package! (Though the puggies are a bit jealous that they didn't get any of the chocolate...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Winston, Kizzy and Tika,
    Humans is strange pets. BTW it is a cute picture.
    Kisses Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winston and gang
    HAPPY 217th BLOG! That is an accomplishment! Thanks also for the wonderful package of CHOCOLATE. Mommys are VERY HAPPY about it and when they are THAT HAPPY, I get more treats and cuddles.
    Love Noodles O'Pug

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!
    this post is cute on so many levels!
    heeee!
    happy happy st. patty's day to u!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hee tee hee! Winston you and Dickens looks so cute in your beds. I am so excited to see yous in one day!!!

    Hugs
    Tuni woons and happy 217th!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, happy 217th! Where can we order a set of bookends? Matching sleeping pugs get me every time.

    Kitty and Coco

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers