Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

What the DEVIL got into Mum?!!

So Mum ditched me yesterday! Yup she made a last minute decision to go on a shopping day trip to America.... without moi! She got home late last night with 2 very large paper bags. I knew there was something in there for me but I had to wait until the morning to see it. I was so happy and forgave her for leaving me at home when she gave me a new Devil toy. She also decided that after seeing Petunia and Sequoia in their Halloween costumes, that I should have one too. So here I am in my new costume. Petunia.... please don't think that I am a devil in pug's fur. I really am a cute little angel. (Jeeze mum this is so bad for my image!)
Pug -S - HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE. MAY YOUR PUGGY TUMMIES BE FULL OF TURKEY!
Me allowing to find my toy in the bag
Oh what is in here? My new costume?
Look a new toy from America! My little Devil squeaky toy.
Kizzy wants a costume too!
Here I am in my Devil outfit!
This pic shows the forked tail!
Oh Mum, this is so really bad for my image.... what will the girl puggies think?
A video clip of me and my new toy

10 comments:

  1. OMD! Winston you look fab.....we don't think anything less of yous. I mean hellos I am a banana!! We think it gives you a little edge.


    Pug hugs,
    Petunia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww we like little devils!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your costume! I was dracula on my first Halloween. This year I'll be a PINK pig. Yes, PINk. I am a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winston, honey I think you look marvelous!! I love your costume!!!

    Lilo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:52

    I think you look absolutely smashing in your halloween costume!!
    Ooh and you got a loofah doggie? How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Winston, have got to be the cutest little devil ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi winston!
    oh it is so nice to meet you! we love your devil costume!

    you look fabulous! and you can get into lots of mischief in that outfit and not get into trouble!

    who can punish a pug for being devilish in a devil costume?

    score! my mom is going to make me into a turtle this year! now all i can be is slow!

    we have saved you to our favorites. it is so nice to make a new friend!

    :) emmitt and melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! You are WAAAY too cute to be a devil!!! That sweet face could never do wrong:) HE HE HE
    We love your costume tho.

    Thank you for stopping by our blog.

    Pugs & Kisses
    XOXOXOXO
    Pugsley & Lola

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, you are soooo cute as a little devil! And the bobo toy! OMG, I loves those!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know about the girl pugs, but I think you look totally stylin'! If it makes you feel better, I was a dragon at the nursing home last week.


    Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers