Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Introducing DICKENS...... My Best Pug Pal

This is Dickens. We met at a pug gathering and have been pug pals ever since. We have loads in common, including the fact that he is only about a month younger than me. We meet regularly for walkies and swimming and just to hang out while our humans have coffee. He loves to chase squirrels, this is something I am learning from him and in return I am teaching him that skateboards and roller blades need to be barked and chased after. Aside from having lots in common we also look a lot alike with the only difference that he looks like he shrunk in the dry cycle! So here are some pics we have of my pal. From one handsome pug to another I like to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers